Most of national and international business transactions are conducted through a corporate structure. While this decision has traditionally been based on liability protection, today there are other factors to be taken into account. We advise our clients from a global perspective analyzing different perspectives.
Incorporation of Spanish Corporate entities
- Limited (Liability) Company
- Public Limited Company and Corporations
- Labour Companies
- Professional Companies
Management, employment solutions, liability and risk are some of the factors to be taken into account when identifying the appropriate corporate structure to conduct international business. Our international corporate team provides assistance in the incorporation of international transparent structures and entities, accountancy and tax services abroad.
- Determination of territorial scope.
- Identification of the Protectorate and applicable law.
- Gifts and beneficiaries policy.
- Founders Board (min 3 members).
- By Laws / Foundations Registry.
- Administrative maintenance, domiciliation and accountancy.
- Due diligence in corporate acquisitions.
- Board of Directors agreements.
- Corporate restructuring transactions.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Dissolution and liquidation of companies.
- Register Office.
- Accountancy and book keeping. Preparation and filing of Annual Accounts.
- Tax compliance.
- Payroll and social security services.
- International Sales
- Technology transfer & Know-how